B3 makes connections: between Britain’s multicultural communities and its creative industries. We do so by uniting the power of digital media with the creative potential of emerging digital artists, filmmakers, visual artists and sound artists. Our activities – development labs, workshops, screenings, talks, and networking events – are all about nurturing new talent and creating industry connections. We help artists develop, produce and distribute their work, from the first spark of an idea through to the first showing and beyond.
We do this through:
- Networking: Giving access to people, networks, opportunities, ideas, technologies and skills.
- Training: Hot-housing new ideas and talent.
- Support: Offering bespoke mentoring and one to one advice from people who have already done it.
- Production: Providing support and state-of-the-art facilities for the production of new work and showreels.
- Showcasing: Creating showcases for new work to be seen in; raising proﬁles and connecting artists with audiences.